A Media Marketing’s Data Ninja, Beth Foreman, loves baking for her family!
"Calling all Reese’s Lovers! Here’s a great way to satisfy that sweet tooth in a hurry! Why wait for Halloween when you can have the best bite of sweet & salty right now! I love making these after dinner when I’m craving something sweet but think I don’t have anything in the house, I usually have these 4 or 5 ingredients. They’re so easy & yummy! Enjoy!"
- Beth Foreman aka A Media Marketing's Data Ninja!
Fast and Fabulous Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup of peanut butter (creamy/crunchy - whatever you like!)
- 1 egg or egg substitute
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ cup of chocolate chips (optional & add the kind you prefer!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly by hand.
- Use a teaspoon to drop batter onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Make sure to leave a space in between each cookie, they will spread when baking.
- Bake your marvelous cookies for 12 to 15 minutes or until they appear flat and lightly browned.
- Now let them cool for ten minutes without eating them!
- This recipe makes 24 to 26 delicious cookies!
Enjoy your Fast & Fabulous Peanut Butter Cookies!
More Ninja Recipes are coming soon...